Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Latest Fashion News

I was thrilled to hear recently that the Kardashian sisters will be launching a ready-to-wear clothing  line next year with Australian designer Bruno Schiavi. I love all their unique individual styles and know that there is bound to be high heels, funky prints, and shiny pieces involved with their clothing line. Being aware of their own different physical shapes, I look forward to seeing clothes for every size of woman.


In other news I am uber excited about the 2nd annual Fashion's Night Out in NYC on September 10th!!! If you haven't heard about it, certain retailers in all five boroughs of the big apple stay open until 11pm to attract  fashionistas. This will test how far their credit cards can reach. :) If you are like me and wont be able to attend the global fashion event, you can purchase a t-shirt, long sleeve shirt, or jacket online where proceeds will go to benefit the New York City AIDS Fund. If you are one of the lucky ones that get to attend the event, send me some pictures of you and friends at the event. I would love to put them up on my blog!! In the meantime, check out their website:
http://www.fashionsnightout.com


Sorry for the lack of pictures this time. Every picture I wanted to download, failed :(




Talk with ya later fashobs!!



Sources:
www.fashionsnightout.com
www.bossip.com


No comments:

Post a Comment