Sunday, October 24, 2010

Eddie Borgo's jewelry

Hey Fashobs=)


How are you doing this moment? Still wondering what you want to dress up as for Halloween? I finally figured out what I'm gonna be & bought the costume tonight...Khloe Kardashian!! I love Keeping Up With The Kardashians so I thought it would be a great idea to be Khloe for Halloween. What are you gonna be? There's endless possibilities!

Are you also making plans for....dare I say it so early.......Thanksgiving or Christmas?? I know I get irritated seeing decorations out so early in stores, so mentioning is just as bad.  Well I found some jewelry you can wear to holiday parties or just on even a date night. They're pricey if you can afford it but if you can't I found similar jewelry at Forever 21 & Hot Topic .

Check it out!! Let me know your thoughts or share what you decided you'll be for Halloween.

Tata fashobs <3

sources: www.eddieborgo.com
                www.elle.com
                www.hottopic.com
                www.forever21.com
 


Eddie Borgo's beautiful yet unique jewelry.....

Eddie Borgo two tone rings above are $290 each
Similar rhinestone set of rings from Forever21 $4.80 






Eddie Borgo cubed box bracelet $550
Couldn't find a comparison to the box bracelet so it can be a splurge if you are in love with it;)





Eddie Borgo metal choker $815













Hot Topic metal choker $12.99                                             '                                                                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment